Coming from the Sophos UTM the XG looks alot more modern and uses a more modern terminology when it comes to firewall rules, natting and port forwarding.
To Create a port forward firewall rule with a linked NAT is very simple.
Create a Port/Service Group first
Hosts & Services > Services
- Enter a Name eg Sonos Ports
- Type = TCP/UDP
- Protocol = either udp or tcp.
- Source Port = Generally i leave it on 1:65535 or you could specify a strict port i.e. 443 for HTTPS
- Destination Port = The port for the Internal Server i.e. 443
Rules & Policies > Firewall Rules
- Add Firewall Rule > Server access assistant (DNAT)
- Internal Server IP = Select your Server IP or Hostname
- Public IP = Select your WAN Port
- Services = The Ports you wish to forward to the Internal Server that we created earlier
- This will automatically generate 3 NAT rules and a Firewall Rule